Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Waiting on a Court Date...

Hi fellow bloggers & blog stalkers: We are still waiting on a court date. We thought for sure we would get one last week, but it didn't happen. The court is moving a little slower bc of the severe drought. We are praying that we receive a court date this week!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed. Please pray!
This week we are at a "Move" Christ in Youth Conference in Anderson, IN. It has been an amazing experience. This is my 13th year coming to CIY. I started in the youth group, but now attend as a youth leader. 
This year the theme is "move". Are we going to move and make a difference in this world of lost, hurting, and dying people?? What can I do to make a difference in this world?? The speakers have really challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and do something amazing for Christ. I am beginning to pray that God will use me beyond what I can physically do on my own. That little me can somehow make a difference in this world. I don't know exactly what He is leading me to do, but I can't wait to find out!

Seeking Him,
Kristy

No comments: