Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday/Pre-Baby Shower

I'm so blessed to have so many people in my life that are so good to me! Last night at CIY, Matt, had a surprise birthday party for me. He had cake, balloons, and streamers. It was so nice. Also, the youth leaders got me a Birthday/pre-baby shower gift. The huge gift bag was filled with Dr. Brown's bottles (the best), bibs, onesies, clippers, head thermometer (got to have), and a soft pink blankie. I am thrilled!!! The youth group sang Happy Birthday to me way off tune, but it's the thought that counts...sorry guys, you sounded horrible! It was such a fun night. I'm so lucky to have so many good friends in my life that are so generous.

Oh...I almost forgot. My mother in law, Beth, is with me helping with the boys while we are at CIY. She is wonderful! When she got to our house on Saturday night, before we left, she also gave me a huge gift bag filled with baby goodies that she got from some ladies at her retirement party. Everything was personalized with Layla's name. A blanket, bibs, burp cloths, ruffled panties, swim suit, and the list goes on and on. Everything is so precious! She already has everything that she needs, thanks to you! 

I will post pictures when I get home.

We are so blessed!!!

No comments: