Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Shower!!!

I had my first official Baby Shower on Sunday. What fun it was! I got the best gifts including Layla's Life Book! What a special time it was to spend with friends who all can't wait to bring Layla Brooke home! Layla's closet is now full of clothes in every size. We have a new stroller, carrier seat, and swing. She has EVERYTHING! We are so blessed! Thanks to all! We love you so much!! A SPECIAL THANKS to Leah, Tammy, Joyce, Ginger, & Janet! You are such special people in our lives!




4 comments:

Annie said...

looks like a wonderful celebration!!! what wonderful friends you have!

LISA said...

How fun!!!

LISA said...

Today is the 8th.....heard anything??

Annie said...

praying for you for your court date yesterday...I know waiting is hard. I had to wait 3 days due to a weekend and no electricity....hang on! The Lord will sustain you!