Saturday, May 31, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Look at how adorable this swim suit is...

Matt and I went out for our 6 year anniversary, and you don't even have to guess what we did. Yep, we went shopping for Layla, of course! I just couldn't help myself. We did have a romantic dinner at Macaroni Grill, but I had to go to the mall and atleast buy 1 thing....

An Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (LOL)!!

I saw it and just couldn't resist. It is just too cute!

Shopping for a girl is so much FUN! There is so much to choose from. I really have to remind myself of "self-control" when I want to buy everything in the store!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bikini :) CONGRATS on the baby and 6 years!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys :) I was just looking at your page the other day wondering how things were going for you! I think that baby Layla is a very blessed and lucky little girl to be joining such a beautiful family! The love you and Matt have always had is amazing and I'm sure that there is no way she will ever feel that she is less than YOUR daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute.... I just can't wait to see her. Nancy and Shane